Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa...Read Here!

I should start this post by saying, I'm not the most stylish woman. I lean heavily, on my friends. To you know, show me the ropes. I'm not kidding! After my separation, my friends took me to NYC. For a makeover, and shopping. Because, I had no style!

That doesn't mean, that I want to look frumpy. I like dressing up. I like feeling put together. And feeling like a woman. I just need help! But I do look at lots of magazines, I read many fashion blogs, and seek help from friends.

To be 100% honest though, the last year, I've lived in sweats. Sometimes leggings. And even days and days of PJs. I'm not proud. But I'm honest! Most of all, I like to be comfy. My clothes need to function. I have a sick baby. And a broken body of my own. That means, complicated clothes, don't fit into my lifestyle. Just plain and simple.

My Bestie has this great style. She is so cool and comfy. All the time! She has this ladylike look when she works. Most stylish doctor I know! Then she has these fun and funky clothes, when she performs. You should hear her sing! So I ask her a lot of questions. ;) A while back, my Bestie blogged about this cape. Love it!


Looks sorta like a jacket. Totally comfy. Just my style! Um, Santa if you are reading this...I want this for Christmas. And I swear, I've been a good girl! :) This cape, would totally dress up my usual outfit. And I might just try a little harder, to put on a pair of jeans...a few times a week!

No comments: